Monday, June 01, 2009

I guess "pretty" is in the eye of the beholder

Today my little brother and I walked out to the bank and being as it was about 80 degrees outside, I was in Capris and flip-flops. On our way home, I was vainly admiring my light pink (almost pastel) painted toenails. I like to paint my toenails ... why? 'Cause.
Anyway, so I was walking, looking at my toes and lifted a foot to show my brother. "Pre'y (that's "pretty" without the "t"'s :)) toes," I said happily. He looked at my foot nodded and walked a few more steps before he said, "Oh wait," and promptly took off his shoe and dragged his foot, or toes rather, through the grass. He then held up his now mud covered toes and proclaimed, "Pre'y toes." I couldn't help but laugh. *Sighs and shrugs* What's one to do? :) Pretty indeed. Silly Ethan.

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Haha! This is why kids are the best...PERSPECTIVE!

Jason Hunsicker said...

Ha Ha! I like that.

N said...

Speaking of pre'y...I like the new colors on here. I'm strangely craving chocolate and coffee though... ;)

Amanda said...

Hehe. :)

Nikki S. said...

A great comment by Ethan. :D

Sydney said...

Too funny! Great comeback. ;)