Saturday, December 01, 2007

^*^A Yummy Fun Idea^*^

It has been snowing all day today and I was looking through my cookbook to find something yummy to make for dinner and I came across a fun thing I've been wanting to try. I did find something to make for dinner, but fear not, this was not it. :)

Since it is snowing and rather cold who wouldn't drink hot tea, coffee, cider, etc.? So here's what I tried. :) Spoons dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with yummy-ness. :) I'll let you know how they turn out. They have to finish drying before I use them. :)

If you try it, let me know how your's turned out and what you did with them. For instance: white chocolate in stead of brown, different sprinkles, no sprinkle, etc. I'd really love to know! Maybe I'll make a post about different ways to make dipped spoons if I get enough replies with ideas *hint, hint*. :) You could also give them as gifts. Dip plastic spoons and when they dry put plastic wrap around them and tie it on with a ribbon or string.
The snow outside my house. :) So cozy!

No comments: