Tuesday, September 25, 2007

*~Jane switch~*

Quite a while ago I mentioned that I had started to read Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. Well ... I finally finished it. After month and months of trying to finish it. :) It took me a while to read it, but it was so good! :) I loved it and am very happy to own my own copy. :) Hurrah for book stores! :) But as I have finished that one I'm starting Persuasion which is also by Jane Austen. I'm hoping it will be as good as her other one. :) I'm not that far into it, but I'm liking it already.

3 comments:

Robert said...

I really liked the Sense and Sensibility movie with Emma Thompson.I also liked Persuasion.Have you seen that movie?

I own the Jane Austen Collection by Everyman though I haven't read them.I should start them as you miss details when you only watch the movies.

Ana said...

Robert~ I also liked the Sense and Sensibility movie with Emma Thompson. I actually have my own copy to watch when ever I'm in the mood. :) I have never seen the movie Persuasion. But I would like to some time. Thank you for your comment!

Emmachka said...

Hi Ana! I didn't know there was a movie of Persuasion, but I really loved the book - better than any of the others.

Sadly, I gave my copy to a Ukrainian friend who was trying to read all Jane's books in English. Let me know how you like it!!

Love from Kiev,
Emma