Sunday, October 26, 2008

::~:: Cozy Sunday ::~::

::~:: Cozy Dinner ::~::
A family in church made us Sunday dinner. How kind and wonderful is that?!










::~:: Cozy Dinner Music ::~::

I love this C.D. It's one of my favorites. Although, I'm not sure where you can get it any more. I think we bought it at Wal-mart. And yes, we are listening to Christmas music. :)
::~:: Cozy Decorations ::~::
Leah put together a beautiful decoration just before dinner. String, lights and a crystal bowl ... what could be more cozy?






























::~:: Cozy Tea and Outdoors ::~::
Yes, it is snowing here. I'm so excited!! The wind is blowing really hard, making it colder, so it's time for tea, sweaters, long fuzzy socks, big fluffy blankets and projects!











::~:: Cozy Coziness ::~::
A blanket I'm crocheting for Mama and squares I'm crocheting for a blanket for a friend.

10 comments:

Charity Dawn said...

It is fun to read about your cozy things. It makes it seem even cozier on this end of the blog world.

Ana said...

Charity~
Good ... cozy was what I was going for. :) Hurrah!

Melanie said...

Ana,
I love your new background! :-D

Ana said...

Melanie~
Thank you. I was a little worried about it at first, but I do like it too! Thank you again.

Anonymous said...

High ANA

Ana said...

Thank you Ethan ... A.K.A. Anonymous.

Elisabeth said...

Ana, I've been out of 'the blogging world' for about a month ... and coming back into it, I'm SO sorry to read about your grandmother. *Hug!* Aww ... Ana! May you know God's peace and healing and strength at this time!

On a lighter note, I LOVE this post. It's beautiful! :)

Ana said...

Elizabeth~
Thank you for the comment. Thank you for your very encouraging words!!! I miss your blogs and comments. I hope you are well ... I've been meaning to e-mail ... soon. :) Thank you again.

Elisabeth said...

Aww ... ! You're so sweet! *Hug!*

Ana said...

Sweetie Elizabeth ... *hugs right back*