Friday, October 24, 2008

It's today...

...The funeral is today. Yesterday was the visitation. I cannot even begin to explain the love and comfort I felt as we grieved for Grandma, but we did not grieve without hope. We know Grandma is with our Lord and Savior and we could not even think of having her back from such glory!! The prayers and the hugs and the flowers from different people ... it was amazing how the Lord used such things to bring about His peace yesterday. So I ask you, again, to continue to keep us in your prayers. Yesterday was hard ... very hard, but today will be much harder, I think. But where we have pain, sorrow and misery, Christ has healing, peace, and mercy! What a joy to walk through this time with Christ in our hearts and minds! Please pray that Christ would be our focus today as we talk to many, many friends and family. That Christ would be made much of, that He would rise above all in our conversations, thoughts and hearts! Thank you, dear, dear bloggie friends.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Ana,
We just got home from house-sitting and I am catching out with bloggie friends. I am so sorry to hear about your grandma's death. I remember talking with you about her this summer. Yes, I am so thankful that she is alive in heaven and alive in your heart as you remember her, but I am sad now for the earthly loss. We will be praying for you and your family as you grieve!

Blony said...

good luck!

ExploreColorado said...

Its hard to lose special people like grandma's. We will be thinking of you and praying for you during the next couple weeks.
VB

Ana said...

Vickie~
Thank you for your prayers.

Anonymous said...

hhiigghh

Ana said...

hhiigghh eetthhaann. :)