Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Roses

Yesterday Mom got some roses and I just love them!!! I had to share them with you. They brighten up the house and the days! Here they are!! Isn't it amazing what the Lord creates for us to enjoy? I just love them!!! Notice, they are all the same rose but look at the different shades! It's so cool! I love roses. I can't wait for mine to start growing and blooming again!! Grow little roses, grow! But before my roses start to grow we have to wait for warm weather. :) We don't want them to freeze. (Left corner) Sorry this one is a bit blurry





(Left and Right) See how the one on the left is dark red, almost black, and the one on the right is much more red. Strange, but cool!!
















2 comments:

Kat said...

What beautiful, unique roses! I have never seen ones like that before. The different shades of dark red with those cream flecks are striking and make you want to study them. They're so nifty. :) Thank you so much for sharing their loveliness with us.

Dani the Dandelion said...

Those are really interesting stripy roses, too, Ana :)