Saturday, June 09, 2007

I'm baaaaack!!

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday I was gone to a music teachers convention with friend J. And although I've been home for a few days this is the first time I've been able to sit down and blog. The convention was so good! I'm so glad I went! :) Here are some pictures from the time I was gone.

(Below) Clouds on the drive to the convention on Sunday afternoon.


(Left) Moving into the hotel room. (Right) Bathroom sink. Very pretty.










(Left) This picture made me laugh. :) (Right) Cozy looking towels on a very cool towel rack and the shower.














(Left) Hutch that the T.V. was in, which I didn't use. (Right) The room that J and I stayed in.









(Left) My cozy bed, with four pillows!! (Right) Little stand that had glasses for beverages on it and little lamps. :) Very cute.
(Below) A little stool with a fluffy pillow.




(Left, Right and Bottom) View out my window.












The progressive sunset pictures on the drive home Tuesday night.
(Click on the pictures to get the full effect and view of the pictures.)



1







2








3







4








5









6





7











8







9







10
11



12



13

2 comments:

Kat said...

These are some fun pictures, Ana! I am so glad that you got to go to this convention. It was lots of fun hearing about the time that you had there. There were some really pretty things to take pictures of at your hotel room. :) The sunset pictures are so beautiful...I love getting to 'experience' its setting by seeing this series of pictures. See you tomorrow at church! Love, Katie

Charity Dawn said...

It sounds like you had a fun time being gone for the convention. Pretty pictures!