Tuesday, June 26, 2007

~Wednesday fishing trip~

Hello ya'll. I know, I haven't posted in a very long time. And because I haven't posted I've been stocking pictures and post ideas up. So you will see what has been happening over the last few weeks. :) This post is going to be for Wednesday, June 13. :) Yeah, a little way back, but it is fun anyway.

B came over Tuesday to spend the night and go home Wednesday night and Wednesday morning I took E and B out to the lake and they fished for a few hours in the morning before the noon meal. If I remember right E was the only one to catch a fish and it was just a small sunny. Here are some pictures.
Scoping out the lake.
Tackle Box
Shiny fake worms in the tackle box.
B waiting for fish to come.B's first catch of the day ... *sighs*E and B waiting for fish.Spiderweb on the dock.Something interesting in the water? Humm.Kida, very hot in the sun.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Such fun pictures! What a perfect summer morning thing to do for two boys. I love my B. It was nice to come here and see his sweet self...and E too (another great guy!).