Monday, May 07, 2007

Rose garden up-date

Last year when I planted my mini roses two of them died. So I called and got two new ones like the ones that died. And I planted them today. I'm so excited how God is allowing my roses to grow. I can't wait for them to bloom! When they do you will see how beautiful they are. :) There will be lots of pictures! :) But till the blooms come you can enjoy the leaves with me! :)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



(Left) Before ... (Right) After! See how much it has grown?!



















(Left) More growth. (Right) And yet more growth! :) I'm so excited!





(Below) Planting one of the new plants.







(Left and right) new plants planted and watered.













(Below) Growth on the rose that I thought was dead! Isn't God good?! He makes the little roses grow!




(Left) The garden before ... (Right) The garden after, with new plants planted. See all the green. (To get a closer look, click on the pictures.)

1 comment:

Kat said...

It is so fun to see how your rose bushes are putting out so many new leaves. I am looking forward to seeing them in bloom this summer! Hurrah for new bushes. :)