Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Help me with Jane quotes

As I've said in a previous post, I'm going to try to post a scene of Jane Austen once a week. But it would make me so very happy to have every one help me!! Tell me your favorite quote in a comment or e-mail me at anascorner@hotmail.com. I'm not exactly 100% sure what I'm going to do, but if you all tell me your favorite scene as "nsowers" has done in the comments for this post then I've thought of making a list of the scenes people like and posting them according to the average liking. :) But if the scene you send me is more then just, "My favorite scene is ..." and you actually send me the whole scene (as I've posted a whole scene) then I'll post it here for a Jane Day!

I would love for you all to help out!! Looking forward to see what I'll have for the list and posting scenes from you all!!

No comments: