Friday, February 02, 2007

Birds!

God has been very kind to us in allowing us to have many different kinds of birds this year. :) For instance the hawk. Other birds that we have quite often are the Dark-Eyed Junco (my Grandfather called them Zero birds because they always came around when it was very cold. I've also heard them called Penguin birds), House Finch, Nuthatch, Black-Capped Chickadee and Sparrows. I was unable to get a picture of the Dark-Eyed Junco because he kept flying away just as I was about to take the picture, and the Nuthatch, the Black-Capped Chickadee, and Sparrow don't stay around long enough to get their picture. But I was able to get the House Finches. The red ones are the male and the plain brown ones are the females! It was cold today, that is why they are fluffy in some of the pictures! Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Kat said...

I love your birdies, Ana! We Really need to get a feeder up so I can watch them out my window, too. ;) Thank you for posting these...the birdies are so BEAUTIFUL...God's creation is so amazing! ~Katie Rose