Thursday, February 08, 2007

Encouragment from the Psalms

Psalm 34:4~
"I sought the LORD, and He heard me,
And delivered me from all my fears."

Psalm 34:15~
"The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous,
And His ears are open to their cry."

Psalm 34:17-19~
"17) The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears,
and delivers them out of all their troubles.
18) The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart,
and saves such as have a contrite spirit.
19) Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
But the LORD delivers him out of them all."

Psalm 37:23-24~
"23)The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD,
and He delights in his way.
24) Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down;
For the LORD upholds him with His hand."

1 comment:

Kat said...

Thank you, Ana, for posting these verses from the psalms for us. What wonderful promises; what words of comfort. Blessed be the LORD for all His good provisions! I am so thankful that He hears us, that He cares, that He is faithful to keep all of His promises to uphold us. And we don't just have salvation from eternal damnation, but He, like ps.34:4 says, "delivered me from all my fears"! Praise Him!