Saturday, February 03, 2007

Fun at my Sister-in-law's house!

Spending the afternoon with my sister-in-law is the best! I took my camera over yesterday afternoon and took a ton of pictures. So I must say, all the things in the pictures belong to my Sister-in-law, Katie. Hope you enjoy it all as much as I did!






(top and right) Lemons on her table!












<--- A glass bottle on her counter with a flower picture behind it.



















<--- A candle holder.


















<--- A pile of wood to burn in their cozy wood stove to keep the cozy, sweet house warm!
















<--- Her cute, cozy hat to wear when it's cold!




















<--- Steam coming from a hot pot of water to make tea!


















<--- Tea cup to put the hot tea in!















<--- An old fashion lamp in her cozy, get-away corner.

No comments: