Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Quilt up-date

I was going to post yesterday but didn't get around to it, so I'm posting today. I finished cutting all the squares for my quilt yesterday and got them all sorted in stacks and then laid them out to see how big I wanted it and if I had enough squares. Which I did, in fact, I have a lot left over. :) These are the pictures that you see (in that order). Now I must put all the squares together and attach them to the back and I'll be done. :) Sounds easy right? *giggles* I will try to keep you up-to-date on what's going on. Until then, here's what's happened so far!


(Above: Cutting out the rest of the purple squares)



<--- Both blue and purple squares all cut and sorted! Go me!










<--- All laid out. The color's are much better looking in person. The blue and the purple are much more blue and purple. :) Sorry about the bad lighting in the picture, it makes it look bad.



1 comment:

Kat said...

It looks so beautiful laid out like that. I am looking forward to seeing it when it is all done. I think this quilt will be a real treasure! Hope you have fun in the process too. ~katie rose