Thursday, February 15, 2007

Putting it all together!

I've picked out the fabric, cut it (with help from Katya), sorted it, laid it out, and now I'm sewing it! Here is my progress! The colors in the pictures are the actual colors! The last few posts that I've done didn't have good color in the pictures, but these do. Now you know what the colors look like together! Enjoy! I have been. :)


(Above) Pinning a single row.










<--- Sewing a single row.












<---Ironing and cutting off loose strings (it's still the single row. :)














<--- Pinning the single row to the rows that have already been sewn together.












<--- Sewing the rows together.
















<--- Still sewing the rows together. :)





















<--- Ironing them all.












<--- Almost done! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the colors of the quilt! I'm sure it will be quite beautiful when you are finished. :)

Kat said...

It is exciting to see the quilt coming together! Thank you for sharing the pictures. The colors are lovely when they're sewn together. Keep us posted on your progress!