Friday, February 09, 2007

God's glory!

Looking through my digital pictures from various times, I came across one that I took on vacation. It was taken in South Dakota, (I believe on our way to Wyoming). When I look at it it just makes me think of God's glory, Christ's return, and the trumpet sound when He will descend from heaven! Don't you agree? Just had to share it with you! What a God we have, that would, for His glory and our enjoyment, create such wonderfully beautiful, magnificent things! Let us also look forward to His return with joy and longing!




1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ana, I am with you in, "looking for that blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Saviour Jesus Christ". The pictures that you've posted do cause my heart to rise in joy and longing for that day---Jesus coming on the clouds. Glimpses like this of the radiant sky can really help bring into perspective our earth bound concerns, can't it?
Peace to you,
Mrs. J.